Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Biggest Fear

It seems that my most time consuming task upon moving to Boston has been my search for a gym (other than the house and job of course.) I know this should not be THAT big of a deal, but somehow it morphed into a giant creature looming over me. I have visited more than 5 gyms, worked out at almost all of them, and even joined one I had never even seen. You might be wondering what fuels this madness? The answer: my irrational fear of running in the extreme Massachusetts cold.

The gyms around here average $55 and greater if you want a pool and spinning classes (which I want.) Somehow I ended up joining the first club I looked at, also the cheapest, and it has no pool or classes. The reward: It is VERY cheap and I can take as many bikram yoga classes as I want (elsewhere.)

Yay for finally convincing yourself to be frugal! : (

1 comment:

  1. I went to a spinning class once and very nearly died. Well, at least I felt like I was dying. :)

    ReplyDelete