Thursday, December 18, 2008

Websites I Fancy

Sorry I haven't posted anything in quite some time... I knew I was going to be bad at this.

So the reason for this post has nothing to do with Boston, but I have discovered a few excellent websites I thought I would share.

www.jott.com- This website allows you to create to-do lists from your phone and will email/call you to remind you!

www.evernote.com- This website serves as a scrap book so-to-speak for important content

http://rewardsdb.com- This website is my favorite. It allows you to see where you can earn the most frequent flyer miles/credit card points/give to a charity for purchases you would have made anyways :)

www.dailylit.com- Thank you Larissa! This website will email you portions of the book of your choice on a daily basis- Wonderful for down time at work (maybe hours in my case)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love hearing about new websites! Thanks! (I am glad you like daily lit!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to both of you for the daily lit tip! I'm signed up and reading. Love it!

    ReplyDelete